We want to know the performance of video games through childrens gaming experience.
The goal of this project was to make a pilot test of the TAK-TAK-TAK website to know the performance o the video games and propose a way of extending in communities were Haciendas Foundation of Mundo Maya is present.
This test took place on the second semester of 2013 in South Temonzon because they had good Internet and the apropriate amount of comuters, so we could do the test succesfully.
The trial was made on children from 3rd and 4th grade and the results show that:
- The games in general are attractive and have good images and sound.
- The portal is very accesible.
- The teachers show interest in leaning on it as school reinforcement.
- The librarians percieved that its an apropriate program where the child interacts.
- Children did not percieve school subjects, meaning, they didn’t relate with school, they only saw it as a game.